kathy

i am alone with the boy - flea is at work. he is talking VERY VERY Loudly as he moves stuff around in my office. beautiful weather today - went to the office with felicia and the boy to make a display board which describes first@night. felicia did a very good job - she's good at that kind of stuff.

then i went looking for a blazer - i want one i can wear iwth jeans. there is a lot of corduroy and velvet (!) out there. i settled on a nice grey zip up sweater from the gap. i'm still saving up for my bono jeans in san diego.

i had a great feeling of contenment today. i have my dream job, an awesome wife , a little boy who gives me more joy then anything else.

it reminds me of the psalm that bono used to read before streets on th elevation tour:

"what can i give back to god for all the blessings he's poured out on me?
i will offer an offering, a toast to god.
i will do it with his people"

(or something like that)

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is a verse that keeps ringing through my head as well....

Psalm 116:12-14 (The Message)
The Message (MSG)
Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

What can I give back to GOD for the blessings he's poured out on me? I'll lift high the cup of salvation--a toast to GOD!
I'll pray in the name of GOD;
I'll complete what I promised GOD I'd do, and I'll do it together with his people.

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls