Negligence


So I have been off the blog for quite awhile now - I am finding it pretty difficult to try to teach ESL, and then transition into "church" work. It might be better if I taught 2-3 days all day, and then had 2-3 full days to work on Urban Sanctuary.

Anyways, I think my days at Eurocenters are numbered, due to the lowered enrollments over the coming months. I think I'll be gone by the end of the month.

There are lots of other ESL jobs still available. I think I'll work or tutor for October, and then take November and December off - this is due to the fact that I will be out of town quite a bit during those months.

Had a great night last night - went for some pints with a couple of teachers from England - Mark and Krissy - they are a super nice couple who have taught English all over the world at different schools. It was great just unwinding and laughing about the various idiosyncrasies about our school.

Starting a new sermon series: Rumours of Glory: Reflections of God. Should run us into Advent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Where the Light Falls

Coaster goes up (a little)