moviesmoviesmovies

This is my favourite time of the year - Vancouver international Film Festival!

This festival is definitely not on par w. Cannes, Toronto, Sundance or Tribeca - but it pulls in movies that appear at those more prestigious festivals.

Just like last year, I am volunteering at the festival, which means I get a free pass to all the films! Sweet!

I've already started choosing the films I'm going to go to.

Oh yeah - I got laid off from Eurocenters, which is a mixed blessing. I really miss the students (and the extra $$$ - actually more like $). But, it does mean I am freed up to do the work I really love: pastoring, prepping sermons and other ministry type stuff.

The folks are in town which is cool - played w. their grand-kids today, and then headed out for some tasty Chinese food.

Will see them tomorrow as well - Dosas in East Van, followed by shopping for Indian spices in the Punjabi Market on Main.

It's a good life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls