Edmonton

Am in Edmonton for some church planting meetings with my denomination. The plane cruelly had no coffee! - no running water at all, for some odd reason.

Flew with my friend Mark - he was coming for car business and I for church business.

Had an awesome service last night - I spoke on Justice, and how justice belongs to the church - the closer we grow to God and His heart, the more our hearts will be in sync with his.

Some of my students came last night, which was cool.

2:26 - we are negotiating how to get on wireless in this church. We have now spent half an hour going off and back on-line.

Tuesday evening - back in Vancouver. Was away for a total of 36 hours.

Got a lot done - our committee is going through some massive changes - I will unlikely be on it, as it continues to morph into something new.

Some great talk around the movement ot become missional, and away from being attractional.

Just chilling now - a new Iron and Wine album came out - i bought 3 songs off of itunes - sounds good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls