notes from the office



It's 10:30 in themorning. I'm sitting in my office at the church. I went to Regent to pick up a couple of books. I am sitting here and all of a sudden I lost focus of what i needed to be doing.

So I am taking advantage of this temporary loss of focus to so my first ever blog from the office. It was nice to see Jamie post a comment about when they sold their car.

Warren called me last night on his way to choir! He and Carla have joined the choir in their church. I am so encouraging - the first thing I said was "But, you can't sing!" But I guess their choir is big enough it doesn't matter. Not only was he going to choir but he was going alone because Carla was at work! He is a better man then I am.

Going to finish up my sermon - its actually finished just needs to be polished a bit. Having lunch with Felicia and the boy and then a meeting with a graphic designer at 1:00. Then tonight a new couple from first baptist are coming over for dinner - should be fun - they seem really nice.

Day 7 without a car.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What do you mean Warren can't sing - any God fearing, borsht eating, Papsi drinkin, rapple chap eating Mennonite boy must be able to sing. (I am also impressed that Warren is going to Choir)

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls