Family Day!



So today is my day off and man did i need it. Today is also family day! We started off by seeing our pediatrician to see why Adam is not putting on weight - he ordered some blood work and other tests to see wha tis going on. Then some thai food for lunch.

Then shopping! I got a sweater and Adam got a monkey costume for halloween. It looks awesome.

then return the movie crash and pick up my new book "planting churches in a postmodern age" lokks very good.

then coffee and cinammon buns. then a nap.

right now i'm listening to a cd from this year's regent pastor's conference. its very good.

then we're going swimming

then i meet mark for a late dinner at the quay - gotta straighten that boy out!

"The Christian journey is a pilgrimage toward home. The promised land is before us." - Hestenes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The chimera of Camino
I'll shamefully admit it, I am a browser junkie and just about all web browsers that are made for Mac OS X have made it, at a point or another, onto my computer.
I'm just blogging around looking for info, my blog is still a work in progress,as most of my time goes on my Anti Worm related site Anti Worm is my passion...lol
Loeppky family said…
Hey Santosh! Check out the hottest new blog: http://carlaloveswarren.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Where the Light Falls

Coaster goes up (a little)