so you say its your birthday

i forgot to mention that my birthday was on saturday - 35 yrs. old! it was fun - we went out for drinks on some place that has a deck - everytime we toasted warren and carla i threw in the fact that it was my b-day - i got a desert out of it!

back home with my wife and child - feels good feels good.

been working on some church stuff - i think i am going to have music playing as people enter - something to break the ice - i am just going to have rnadom stuff from my cd collection - i'm not sure what people like - but i'll try it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My esteemed dude, I had a great time with you at the wedding. It was good to catch up, for indeed it had been way too long (remember, I thought you were only about 32-33). Your talk of Vancouver, and of course your presence in the city, has only made me want to go that much more. Again, kudos on producing a most excellent and sublime looking son. And if you have a spare moment, busy as you are these days with your new church group, could you send some of those wedding picks my way, along with some books you recommend?

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls