happy b-day adam!

adam turned 1 yesterday but we had the party today. we had about 30 of our friends come over. it was fantastic. it was the first time we had all our friends and some of our neigbours together in the same place. it was so much fun.

i think adam enjoyed it too. i had started writing an article about what adam had taught me - i hope to finish it in the next couple of days. one thing he taught me is that sometimes we need to feel god's presence, even if we know he is there. sometimes adam will be playing on the living room floor and i will be sitting with my laptop doing some work sitting on the couch. every once in a while he will crawl up, pull himself up on to me and just want to be held for awhile. after a few seconds he's ready to play on his own again.

sometimes i'm doing my thing and i have to come towards god, pull myself up and feel his love and warmth towards me. then i'm ok - i can go back to what i was doing, realizing once again that he's there for me.

I need your love, like a needle needs a vein.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls