Sunday Afternoon Coming Down



The Dinosaur and the Hula Girl terrorize Port Moody.

Pretty good service today. After church, I had a meeting with the finance meeting.

After that, I curled up on the couch and fell asleep watching NFL games. I love Sunday afternoons. There are usually at least 3 different NFL games on, and sometimes a couple of CFL games. It's great just to zone out, while mulling over the sermon that is now history.

We had a huge dinner last night - 15 adults and 10 kids. It was our home group and a couple of other people. It was fun, but the 10 kids were quite a handful. One of the blessings of being in a house as big as ours, is that we can accommodate such large groups. I'm really hoping and praying that we can buy a house like this one next year - it seems unlikely, as this house is really quite beyond our reach.

But then, our Yaletown condo also seemed like an impossible purchase 6 years ago, and we still got it. This huge house we're in presently just dropped into our lap, without us even looking for a house.

So.... wait and see. I'm sure God has something good in store for us next year. Someone just called and said they have 4 canucks tickets for me - anyone want to go w. me - they're for this Tuesday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Santosh, we missed you in Yaletown this Halloween but I am sure you had a great time in Port Moody. Hope your new place is working out well.
Cheers Gary (Yaletown BIA)

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls