Da Vinci Crap


Saw Da Vinci Code last night. It is terrible. I'm serious - this is one of the worst films I have ever seen - if not the worst. I can't explain how bad it sucks.

After an hour I felt like walking out because I was so bored - I should have, the rest of the film just got worse. It is a real miracle that Ron Howard could screw up what is such a thrilling book.

I would boycott this movie, not because of the subject matter, but because it wastes 2 hours of your life.

I am sick today - was supossed to go to Surrey for a conference but had to cancel. My head is completly congested - i have an earache and a sore throt - this sucks.

Anyways, watch this trailer, its pretty funny:

http://grrrlmeetsworld.com/2006/05/this-is-your-penance-for-making.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls