walk the line



walk the line is a fantastic film. even if you are not a johnny cash fan you will enjoy this film. i tell you best actor is now a toss-up between philip seymour hoffman in capote and phoenix as johnny. i think i am favoring phoenix because he actually sings and sounds just like cash.

went into the office to have my quiet time and sort through my mail and organize myself.

i also voted for the civic election.

earlier today i bit the inside of my mouth and it hasn't stopped bleeding - and little pieces of my flesh get loose and i have to spit them out - its gross and a bit troubling to be spitting up blood. any suggestions on what i should do? do i need to see a doctor?

"lay off that whiskey and let that cocaine be." - johnny cash

Comments

Loeppky family said…
Hey Santosh. I am looking forward to hearing all about what you learned in Toronto. I am wondering if you could recommend some good Christian books for a gift for my Dad. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Where the Light Falls

Coaster goes up (a little)