New Office

Working in my office at First Baptist - about 3-4 yrs. ago.


Slowly moving in - I have a new desk and chair, both IKEA. 2 book shelves are up - we need to build one more. And then I need to move all the books in.

Offices I have had:

First Alliance Church in Calgary: a desk and chair in a sort of open area, next to the children's pastors office. I also used empty offices of pastors who were on vacations - including the senior pastor's office - which was huge and had a fire place.

First Baptist Church Vancouver - had a office in the "youth house" behind the church.
-had another office inside the actual church building - it was pretty nice.

1250 Granville - our first apt. in Vancouver - had a tiny little office that overlooked busy granville street.

950 Cambie St. - beautiful office with floor to ceiling glass windows on the 26th floor overlooking yaletown

2 Spruce Court - nice office near the front door of the first house we lived in in Port Moody

Right now - I work at a small desk in our rather large bedroom - its ok, but the inability to grab a book when I need it kind of sucks.

Eventually, I'm sure our church will rent some sort of office space in Port Moody, and I can set up an off-site office.

My Dad had a really small cramped office at University Hospital in Saskatoon. In Regina, he had a bigger office, but it had no name on it - nobody would know it was an office, walking by.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls