More Work

I have to confess - I am getting way more work done in the new office - it is far away from the life of the house, that I actually feel like I am away - except for when Adam and Sophia come running in here to attack me.

I worked all day prepping for a leadership retreat for our elders this Saturday.

I am presenting a lot of the ideas found in Jim Collin's book: Good to Great. This is a book that I have known about for a long time, and finally got around to reading recently. I wish I had read it earlier - it is excellent.

Collins is very popular among pastors for the practical wisdom he has in leading organizations well.

Felicia has set up a baby monitor in my office, so that I can hear either Sophia or Adam from the downstairs office. Half the time it sounds like the aliens from Signs are trying to talk to me. I usually have it turned off - but don't tell her that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls