If You're Going to Lead, than Lead!


Last night after the conference
Me and leaders from Bethel Grove.

Back in Ithaca after 2 days at the Willow Creek Leadership Summit in Syracuse.

Unbelievable time of teaching and inspiration.

I hope to be able to bring our entire leadership team to this event next year.

It was so challenging to me as a leader and is forcing me to ask some serious questions about myself and my ministry - and how I am doing things.

I hope to carve out some time early next week to get away and process, pray and journal out some things - especially in relation to the upcoming season of ministry.

Today, there was again an incredible variety of speakers who hit on some important themes related to leadership: influence, innovation, vulnerability.

It is hard to pinpoint a highlight - but it has become clear to me that leadership development has to become a priority at our church.

One of the areas, I'd like to see us develop is in the college students that attend our church - the brightest and the best from across the world come to study in Ithaca - the future change makers and global leaders - and we have this brief snapshot to build into their lives.

Again - something I have to go away and pray over.

Conference was great, but it is also great to be at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls