The Baby


Hats that Adam and Sophia made at Golden Spike Days at Rocky Point Park today.
Adam loves his.


Listening to the new Coldplay son, "Glass of Water" - It's awesome. I'm still pretty buzzed by that concert last week.

Felicia is having a baby. Unplanned, but not unwanted. I was pretty shocked when she told me, but have now warmed up to the idea of having a third little one running around, and running my life. I come from a family of 3, and it is fun having more than one sibling. I'm pretty sure Adam and Sophia will prove to be good older brother and sister. Adam will keep Sophia from poking the baby's eyes out or trying to break his or her arm.

I have a couple of weeks where I am not preaching - I have planned out all my sermons from Sept. 2009 - Aug. 2010 which is pretty cool. Now I am going to re-format oops - Sophie is crying.

Ok - changed her diaper, and her shirt - it was soaked with sweat, put some cream on her exczema, had a brief talk on the greco-roman hellenized world of first century judaism wherein the early church was formed in..... and now she's asleep.

Now I am going to re-format our leadership team - any books or resources on how to have an efficient eldership structure in churches, please send them my way.

Been really hot around here lately. Looking forward to buying a bike (mine got stolen). I think I am going to buy a used bike on craigslist, for the same reason I will always buy a used car - chepaer, and apart from the smell, I can't really tell the dif. from a new one.

Comments

Anonymous said…
In the corporate world we call them "Re-Orgs" - and we have one once a year - even if it isn't needed.

A big congrats on #3. I would suggest maintaining a shared (mom and dad) dictatorship as opposed to going with a new fancy democracy - cause you now have a minority government.

Having 3 is great.... actually... just having kids is great.

Joel M-E

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls