make me feel alright


(ninans circa april 2005 - adams first visit to the beach - 3rd beach stanley park vancouver)

2005 :

i turned 35 (yikes!)
adam turned 1 - yay!
i finished my mdiv
i started a new job - my dream job actually
i did my first 2 weddings as a licensed minister
i preached a lot
i read a lot
i learned a lot about genesis
i saw u2 for the 5th time
i grew closer to god
i got more money - could be good or bad
felicia and i both juggled raising adam with our jobs
i appreciated all the good things god has given me
god turned me inside out

"And if the night runs over
And if the day won't last
And if our way should falter
Along the stony pass
It's just a moment, this time will pass."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Where the Light Falls

Coaster goes up (a little)