The Polite Home Invaders

A male and female pair of Jehovah’s Witnesses stopped by. I couldn’t tell if they were married. 
They asked me if I thought about the future. I said yes, right along with the present and past. 
They asked if I had a Bible in the House. 
I said yes. 
They said “Great!” In such perfect stereo it was like they practice saying it together. 
They asked if they could leave some literature with me. 
They handed me a copy of the watchtower. That magazine has not changed since I was a kid. Same cheap paper and same illustrator. 
With their mission accomplished, they left. 

Jehovahs Witnesses are kind of like polite home invaders - but they leave stuff, instead of taking stuff.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls