First Blog

This is my first foray into the world of blogging. I am unsure why I am doing this. I try to journal on my own but it doesn't go so well - so maybe if I display my daily activities to the world I'll write more? I don't know.

Let's see - where to start? I think there is somewhere else I can put my profile, so i won't tell you too much personal stuff here. Today I went to my church - First Baptist in Vancouver. My friend Kurtis led worship and he did a good job. The sermon was from Revelation 2 - it also was quite good.

We (Felicia and Adam and I) came home and I made a Teriaki chicken and mushroom soup which turned out to be quite tasty, Then I fell asleep on the couch for an hour and a half! Normally I nap for 15-30 minutes so this was quite excessive today. I did some reading and then burned a few cds.

We'll see how this blogging thing goes - hopefully I will have something more interesting to write about soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls