A Snap-Shot of Ministry

I just wrapped up the busiest 5 days of ministry in my life.

Here's a snap-shot:

Thursday - Son of God Special Screening

Our church participated in a theater "take-over" of the film Son of God. I organized the whole thing, along with the upcoming campaign of small group discussions and sermon series. It was a rather exhausting endeavor - but was well worth doing.
We sold out 200 tickets with 30-40% of the attendees being guests (not regular attendees of our church).
I introduced the film and prayed before it started and then wrapped it up at the end.
Very positive response from all those who attended.

Friday-Saturday - I travelled to a Bible Camp somewhere near Cortland NY. I spoke to a group of International graduate students from Cornell. There was 10 nations represented from Singapore to Eritrea, Wales and South Korea. I love this group - I've spoken at their Friday meetings in the past.
I spoke Friday night and then twice Saturday AM.

I headed home early afternoon.

Saturday evening - Spoke at city wide prayer gathering. Several pastors and local leaders took part in a well attended gathering to pray for a variety of causes.

Sunday AM - participated in our regular AM services (but did not preach).

Monday Evening - Leadership Meeting / Elders Meeting

Tuesday - REST

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Where the Light Falls

Coaster goes up (a little)