Prayer

We had a concert of prayer tonight. It was really good - I really enjoyed it. Katie also made a special desert for the dads (me and Juan), which was nice.

The prayer time was good, but the socializing afterwards was really good. Our numbers are quite down due to summer time - holidays, etc.

We watched a clip of one of my favourite all time sermons - J. Edwin Orr on prayer and revival. This video kills me - Orr is wearing a red jacket and is standing against a red wall! But his content is fantastic. He basically gives an account of the Welsh revivals - it is so inspiring. We watched it off the internet, but I want to get a copy.

Good time - good people.

Allelon tomorrow - Yipee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls