No to the Pearl

I owned a Blackberry Pearl phone for 5 days. Felicia wanted to get her own cel phone. We have had a totally crappy Siemens phone for years and years. So we decided that I would get an upgrade, and she would get a nice camera phone.

I went with a Blackberry Pearl, which is a pretty sexy little machine. But.... I realized that I will probably never HAVE to send or recieve an e-mail via a telephone. I like to pretend that I carry on important work but.... I am pretty sure nobody absolutely NEEDS to send and recieve e-mails wherever they are.

So today I returned the Pearl and got a really cool Motorola Motokrzr. I am still trying to figure out everything it does. I got my first call:

me: hello
other person: uhhhh ... this isn't sharon's cel phone # anymore, huh?
me: no
other person: ok

I say no to the Blackberry.

Read 3 books on my retreat at Rivendell. The same thing always happens - I get there on Monday night and intend to stay until Wed. morning. By Tuesday evening, I am feeling restless and want to go home - I toughed it out and stayed until this morning - but I think next time I will head home early.

Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Go to church

Coaster goes up (a little)

Where the Light Falls